About T2 Utility Engineers.
T2 Utility Engineers Inc. (T2ue) is a multi-disciplinary company that focuses on providing services related to Utility Infrastructure in Canada. We have the personnel and experience to handle the Utility aspects of any project, from small development jobs to large scale billion dollar infrastructure projects. We are recognized experts when it comes to managing the risks associated with utilities on complicated infrastructure projects.
Since 2002, T2ue have become leaders in Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) services and now provide a range of services including utility mapping, CCTV sewer inspection services, utility coordination and utility design to a wide range of public and private clients across Canada. We have proven that through the use of geophysics and proper engineering process, we can produce accurate, reliable drawings of the underground infrastructure.
T2ue is pleased to have consistently worked on about a quarter of the projects listed in ReNew Magazine’s annual Top 100 Projects. We have worked on projects such as the 407 ETR expansion, the Union Station TTC redevelopment, Vancouver Airport expansion, North East Anthony Henday Ring Road, Eglington Crosstown LRT, as well as other large projects across the country. Visit our Project Experience section for more project information.
Let us help you on your next project.
- To be the recognized industry leader in services related to utility infrastructure.
- Respect, honesty and integrity in our dealings with all clients, vendors and employees.
- The safety and well being of all employees.
- Be dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative in all aspects of our business.
Long Term Goals
- To be recognized by our clients, peers and Utility Companies as the industry recognized leading provider of engineering services related to the utility infrastructure marketplace.
- To diversify through expanded service offerings and geographical presence to reflect the needs of our clients.
- To maintain consistent and reliable financial results.
- Develop a culture and policies that make T2ue a desired place of employment.
T2ue staff speak at numerous conferences each year and are involved with many organizations throughout the industry.